My dear reader, Happy New Year!! So here we are, Sifa’s Corner has successfully crossed another year. Yey!
Together as a team, we have accomplished many achievements, faced ups-downs and yet thriving and growing like a beautiful tree. Without your support and love, this would not be possible. So I would like to give you a virtual hug and congratulate you for being the vital part of Sifa’s Corner.
Now here are the 5 things for 2018 which has been planned:
- I have been uploading a new video on my YouTube channel every week starting from December. Eventually, the number will increase. Consider subscribing if you haven’t already.
- Going live is still under process and on my to-do list. But it will start from this year.
- I am going to start working on something new and exciting from this year. Stay tuned for the official announcement!
- I am going to cut off unnecessary drama on blogger and youtuber world. Those who do not know, the drama often is consisted of follower numbers, PR deals and copycats.
- I have not talked about this, but my health has been getting worse lately. My chronic pain has increased and the numbness of the fingers is back. I am not sure on how to tackle this again, but I have to find ways to control the pain.
If you are visiting my blog for the first time, here are 6 articles the readers and I loved in 2017.
1. 5 ELF cosmetics products you can try (link)
2. My top 3 products for dry skin (link)
3. Celebrating mother’s day with my daughter (link)
4. Lancome Drama Liqui eyeliner swatch & review (link)
5. How I overcame blogger burnout (link)
6. Channeling my inner ethnic beauty (link)
I hope and pray you have a successful, prosperous and healthy 2018!
Sifa’s Corner on,