How were your Christmas and holidays? I took a little break from work and social media to unwind and spend as much time as possible with my family. Now I am back- energized and determined for 2018.
So here I am with 12 articles I am loving this week, from travel to style tips, these blog posts will definitely give you inspiration.
Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, December 21st:
- April Was Here: Mommy & Me: Faux Fur Sweater and Faux Fur Vest
- Girl in Betsey: Palm Beach and Orlando Florida Travel Guide
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Classy Holiday Party Outfit You Won’t Freeze In
- Julia in Red: 8 Beauty Products You Need to Add to Your Daily Routine
- Love Amber, Victoria: What to Pack When Traveling to a Place with Snow
- Luna Vida:Beanie Babies | Cardigan + Tee + Skinny Jeans + Riding Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: #Dressember Day 15 Outfit of the Day
- Petite Dressing: 8 Tips on How to Look Tall in Pictures
- Sifa’s Corner: 21 Classic Red Lip Colors for Every Budget
- Style Splash: Shades of Pink with a Sprinkle of Glitter + Link Up
- Tales of Two Blog: Do You Really Know What Your Clothes Convey?
- Teee Party: I’d Rather Get My Tee’s from The Men’s Section
Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK