Hello Dear Reader!
I am Wasifa, the blogger behind “Sifa’s Corner“; a beauty and healthy-lifestyle blog.
You can call me Sifa 🙂
I am a 20-something Dental Surgeon from Bangladesh, currently living in USA.
I have taken courses in skin care & esthetics and have worked as freelance Makeup Artist.
I suffer from Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, a condition where your shoulders and fingers are almost always in pain and tingling. More about that can be found here.
If you want to know more about me, then check out my Get To Know Me article.
5 random stuffs about me:
1. I love movies, music, cooking and painting.
2. I am very camera-shy. But working hard to get over it.
3. 60-70% of the day, I have chronic pain. But I try to enjoy my life inspite of the difficulties.
4. I am interested in Human Psychology.
5. I never had any idea I could be this passionate in makeup and blogging about makeup. It came to me (and my closest friends) as a complete shock!
ABOUT THE BLOG
My love for writing & support from my family has inspired me to create Sifa’s Corner. It started as a health blog back in October 2010, named “The Other Side” featuring a disease named Thoracic Outlet Syndrome or TOS, so that I can share my experience with TOS with my other sufferers. If you want to know about this disease and my journey with it, please go to My TOS Story.
Later I expanded the blog combining my passion for healthcare & beauty and turned it into a healthy lifestyle and beauty blog. Now Sifa’s Corner covers serious health concerns, tutorials of every day/glam makeup looks, product reviews, DIY tips, Beauty Hauls and such.
More about my blog can be found on Disclaimer.
If you love my blog, do subscribe and show your support!
Have a healthy and beautiful day!!
This blog is a proud member of: