Imagine the situation, you are wearing a pretty colored eyeliner and after an hour it starts transferring to your lids and everywhere else. Such an annoyance, right?
I reviewed the Gel liners from Anastasia Beverly Hills on Summer 2015, this summer I thought, “let’s feature pencil liner which will actually do it’s job and not wander around the eyes.”
And that’s why I am going to review and swatch 14 shades of Lancôme DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear Eyeliner pencils today.
WHAT DOES THE BRAND SAY:
This is An extreme, long-wear, high-intensity color liquid-pencil eyeliner.
This eyeliner has the high intensity color of a liquid liner and the ease of application of a pencil. Glide on smooth color while giving eyes maximum color intensity and all-day wear. Featuring a creamy, instantly blendable formula, it sets quickly for 24-hour wear—without budging or fading.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
Each pencil retails for $23 and can be found on Sephora.
I have skipped the shade Noir Intense (deepest black) as it’s a common black pencil liner and I am almost out of it.
- Pluie: Grey, more like a medium taupe brown.
- Brulee: Chocolate brown.
- Macaron: Bright medium cool toned pink.
- Baroque: Matte lavender
- Ampoule: Metallic purple
- Parisian Night: Metallic midnight blue
- Minuit: Matte midnight blue
- Cote D’Azur: Bright cool toned cobalt blue
- Pacifique: Matte sea green
- Embrase: Metallic Grey with a hint of khaki green
- Soleil: Matte bright yellow
- Lame: Metallic white gold
- Lumiere: Metallic light silver
- French Lace: Matte white
- First of all, the color selection of Lancome Drama Liqui pencils is truly amazing. You can get almost all the colors which you will *need* for your creative process.
- As the eyeliners are really creamy, they are very easy to use but you will have to be quick if you want a smudged look. Because they set pretty fast.
- And also, use caution while sharpening the pencils. They are soft and you will smush them if you apply too much pressure.
- The matte ones performed a little bit better than the metallic light colors.
- Great color selection.
- Good color payoff and color can be built up.
- Extremely blendable.
- Remains budge proof for almost 10+ hours.
- You can waste product if you allow a bit pressure while sharpening.
IN A NUTSHELL:
If you are searching for colorful eyeliners which will stay put in these warm summer days, Lancome Drama Liqui pencils are worth looking into.
SHOP THE POST:
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,