Happy December my dear reader! To get this month (and the week started), let’s round up some articles I am loving. Oh, and in case you haven’t yet read the last month’s 5 things have a look at that too!
This week’s list consists of glitter and sparkles, amazing holiday guides, ways to support people you love and your own dreams! Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, November 30
- Adorned in Armor: Look at the Brighter Side of Things
- Aesthetic Distance: Thor: Ragnarok Is THAT MOVIE (Seriously, It Bangs)
- Britt and Whit: How to Style a Yellow Coat
- Fashion to Live: Sequined Dress + Embroidered Sateen Booties + Bag
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Midi Skirt Styling Tips for Shorties!
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Bodacious Bows Outfit:
- I’m a Norbyah:Gold Dress and Gratitude
- Just Gigi: Gifts You Should Actually Buy Your Boyfriend of Husband
- Online Personal Stylist: 5 Minute Fashion Tips for Female Entrepreneurs
- Sifa’s Corner: 8 Essential Oils You Should Use in Your Beauty Routine
- The Outfit Repeater: How to Support Your Favorite Internet People (Even If You’re Broke!)
- With Love, DaniSequins for the Office
Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK