Happy 4th of July my USA readers! Today I have listed my favorite articles from the blogosphere. You can find giveaways, tips on taking risks, travel, haircare, and fashion. So head over to these blog posts and start reading. I bet you will feel inspired in no time!
Curated by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, 4th of July
- A Girl in LA: My Trip to Puerto Vallarta: What to See, Do, Eat, and Where to Visit
- Adorned in Armor: Do It Anyway | Banana Republic Collaboration
- Aesthetic Distance: Tribal Instincts: The Case Against Assimilation
- Elle is for She: Elle’s Look: Colorful Surroundings
- Gabriella Lundgren: Tee’s and Leather
- Fashiontolive: Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park Grand Opening: Off Shoulder Flounce Bodysuit + Maxi Skirt + Heeled Sandals
- L’ambassadrice: To Where My Bad Decisions Take Me
- Luna Vida Blog: My Favorite Vegan & Cruelty-Free Beauty Products for Summer [+ Giveaway!]
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Hair Care: 8 Tips You Should Follow
- The Chic Machine: 3 Ways To Get Visually Inspired
- What Vru Wore: Off the Shoulder Jumpsuit and Straw Basket Bag
- Whit Wanders: Pink Suit & Nordstrom Giveaway
Sifa’s Corner on,