Hello my loves! Before we call this week quits and enjoy the weekend, I am rounding up the blog posts I am loving this week. From fashion apps, new ideas for the new year to practical tips for dealing with disrespect, this week have it all. I am really enjoying these articles compiled by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) , specially the fashion posts. Who knew there are so many ways to style one single item, I am learning so much!
I hope you enjoy these too! Happy weekend!
Links à la Mode, January 18th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Handling Insults with Class
- Aesthetic Distance: The Boss Is Back (Not Me, I’m Talking About Tyra Banks)
- Cammeo Head to Toe: My Week in Style: Everything’s Colder in Texas
- Chicago Petite Blog: 5 Petite Sweaters to Keep You Cozy All Winter
- Dangerously Me: How Petites Can Wear Big Ruffle Sleeves
- Eboni Curls: Honey
- Elle is for She: Elle’s Look: Camel Blazer
- Fashion Fairies: Co-Ords: My Current Favorite
- Fashion to Live: Wide Boatneck Sweater + Vintage Skirt + Stuart Weitzman
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: How Petites Can Wear Big Ruffle Sleeves
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Playing with Prints
- I’m a Norbyah: New Year, New Ideas
- Just Gigi: Pink & Chic Valentine’s Day Outfit
- Kenguri Styles: Polka Dots
- Knowing My Style: Ringing in the New Year with Dainty Jewells
- Sifa’s Corner: Quick 5 Minute Makeup with Neutrogena
- Smile Is It: My Simple Winter Makeup Routine
- Tales of Two: Bondi to Cogee Walk – Quintessential Sydney
- Jeff on the Road: Playful Winter Lookbook with a European Flair
- The Outfit Repeater: Can These 6 Apps Really Plan Outfits Better Than Me?
Sifa’s Corner on,