Imagine the following situation:
You look like you have rolled out of bed just now, though you are up and working from 6-7 am, your hair is a mess and it looks like you haven’t slept very well last night. You are already in your second cup of coffee, don’t have the extra time to glam up and you are falling behind your work deadline.
This is my situation most of the day. After I get my toddler ready for the day, I don’t spend any time on myself and start working straight away, because why does it matter if I am disheveled like this, right?
Getting ready in the morning, just for yourself, matters a lot if you work from home like me. It gives you a confidence boost and prepares you for the rest of the day. Which is why I have made a promise to myself this year, I will make some time to look decent in the morning before starting my work. It usually includes brushing the hair, wear some concealer and lip color. See the difference?
To make the process easier and achievable, I have made my morning routine to be within 5 minutes. You can do it too by following my steps!
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- Neutrogena® SkinClearing oil-free makeup
- Hydro Boost Concealer
- SkinClearing Mineral Powder
- Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine
MY EASY STEPS:
- After washing my face and using regular moisturizer, I add 1 layer of Neutrogena® SkinClearing oil-free makeup with a flat foundation brush. This lightweight foundation pretty much covers the unevenness of my face.
- As I have dry and dark undereye, I use Hydro Boost Concealer. I just dab it there and blend it with my fingers. You can see the difference it makes below.
- To set the undereye and combat the shine on my T zone, I use a light layer of SkinClearing Mineral Powder with a powder brush.
- For the lips, I use Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine. It gives a hint of color with lots of shine and moisture. Perfect for the cold Winter months! Now you can add some brow gel and mascara, but as I have sensitive eyes, I tend to skip the mascara most of the days.
WHERE WILL YOU GET THESE:
IN A NUTSHELL:
Whether you work from home or commute to other places to work every day, it makes a big impact how you present yourself. So get up, get ready and conquer the world!
What’s your quick way to get ready? Share with us below!
Pin the image to save for later!!!
Sifa’s Corner on,