Hello! This week has been very eventful and pretty exciting for Sifa’s Corner. I have attended some great events and started working on some great projects…. More on that later! For now, let’s focus on the blog posts I am loving this week.
This week has Bomber looks, Back to school guide, Building confidence…. Too many topics to list! You will surely find your fashion, beauty and lifestyle inspiration from this week. So enjoy the picks!
Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, August 17th
- Aesthetic Distance: There’s Too Many Music Festivals And They’re All The Same
- Dangerously Me: Going Eclectic with the Bomber Jacket
- Gabriella Lundgren: My Scandinavian Holiday Look
- Girl in Betsey: The Ultimate Back to School Guide
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Cheap
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Using KEH Camera to Solve My Photography Crisis
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: How to Transition into Fall
- Lay Summers: 5 Steps to Make Your Cleaning Out Your Closet Easier Forever
- Melissa Chataigne: 3 Lessons from Debt-Free Wedding Planning
- Mynt & Coco: This May Raise Some Eyebrows
- Saccharine Soul: How to Build Confidence Through Personal Style
- Sifa’s Corner: Natural Cosmetics Spotlight: Pure Anada & Tin Feather
- Southern Sophisticated: The Best Activewear For Women Roundup
- The Borrowed Babes: Sisters from Several Misters 😉 #NationalSistersDay
- Style Pith: My Work-Casual Monochrome Look
Support Sifa’s Corner on,