So I have been covering various articles regarding Summer on Sifa’s Corner. I like to feel refreshed, bright and light in the warmer months- makeup, hair, and food wise. In today’s article, I am going to tell you how I get refreshed with Spindrift sparkling water drinks. You can serve these bubbly drinks on your next party for friends or family or just for yourself!
You might be thinking, what is Spindrift Sparkling Water?
To simply describe it: Sparkling water + real squeezed fruit= Spindrift!
WHAT DOES SPINDRIFT® HAS TO SAY:
Spindrift® is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. Our water is triple-filtered and our fruit is picked from family farms, then squeezed, and canned before it knows what hit it. We go from farm to bubble and the result is light, bright, and slightly pulpy sparkling water. We think it’s delicious and hope you do, too.
SPINDRIFT® SPARKLING WATER VARIETIES:
Spindrift® offers 7 flavors:
- Raspberry Lime: It has 6% fresh juice of Raspberry and Lime.
- Grapefruit: It has 10% juice of Grapefruit, Orange and Lemon.
- Blackberry: It has 10% fresh juice of Blackberry, Lemon.
- Lemon: It has 5% juice of Lemon.
- Cucumber: It has 5% Cucumber juice.
- Orange Mango: It has 7% juice of Orange, Mango. This one is my most favorite!!
- Strawberry: It has 8% juice of Strawberry and Lime.
WHY I ENJOY SPINDRIFT® SPARKLING WATER:
I enjoy these colorful drink on its own or mixed with each other! The real fruits in Spindrift are as natural as it can get! These flavorful sweet and tart drinks taste best when served chilled or with ice. The most important fact for me is, it has no added sugar. How cool is that!
HOW CAN YOU ENJOY SPINDRIFT® TOO:
- Before opening it, gently turn it over a few times to mix up the real fruit.
- Pour into a glass over ice, the product looks beautiful and so bright when poured out.
- Use it in cocktails or mocktails – served with slices of fruit.
WHERE CAN YOU GET SPINDRIFT®:
You can find these at retailers like Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Costco or another grocery store. Here is the store locator you can use.
How do you enjoy the warmer months? What drinks do you like most in this season? Comment below!
This post is brought to you by Spindrift and Her Campus Media. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make *Sifa’s Corner* possible!
Support Sifa’s Corner on,