Happy Wednesday! Don’t you love it when you find a great product within your budget? Today I am going to review some new products I have received recently. These are Palladio Sunkissed Highlighters in shades- Sunlight, Sunset, Eternal Sunshine, and Soulmate. The price, packaging, and formula everything is highlighted below. So keep on reading!
Palladio Sunkissed Highlighters:
Packaging: All 4 of these highlighters come is transparent plastic containers. I like the transparent part because I do not have to open every product or look for the name on the back to see which one I am going to use. You can just see the colors and that’s it, it saves time.
Formula: These are powder highlighters with very fine shimmer particles and a pearlescent finish. I like how fine the formula is and they can be used by fingers or a brush. I have noticed that the more you blend the product, the more the fine shimmers become prominent.
Price and Availability: Each of these products retails for $10 and can be found on PalladioBeauty.com.
Swatch and Color Breakdown:
- Sunlight: Warm pale gold.
- Eternal Sunshine: It has 3 shades in it, so you can use them individually or all together, like me. The mix of these 3 colors interprets as silver with pink undertone if you use lightly. If you go heavy-handed, it will be a toned-down version of Becca Own You Light highlighter.
- Sunset: It’s like a peachy gold in the pan, but when swatched on skin, it interprets as a peachy pale silver.
- Soulmate: It also comes in 3 different shades and the mixed result of the 3 shows as the warmer version of Sunset. This is the color that looks more natural on my skin on an everyday basis.
- Here are the finger swatches without any base in different light angles. The top of the swatches are done heavily and the bottom part of blended to show the result.
In a nutshell- Palladio Sunkissed Highlighters are…..
…..not a complete waste of money. Depending on the tone of your skin (warm of cool) you can choose your shade and use it anywhere on your face or body. If you are not keen on the “shimmer particles” you will get after blending the product, use them on your eyes. They will give a beautiful sparkle without adding too much color.
Are you a highlighter fan? Check out my previous reviews on:
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighters,
- Saleha Beauty “Give Me Glow” Highlighters,
- ILLAMASQUA Gleam Highlighting Cream- “Aurora”.
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette
**This blog post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from a website after clicking a link from my post taking you to that site, I may receive a tiny percentage of your order in commission. Your price won’t change by clicking my link.**
**The items featured in this post were provided by the brand for review. This does not affect my opinion of the item.**
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,