Highlighters are very much “in” right now in beauty world. Every company is launching new highlighters every now & then with improved formulations. Saleha Beauty has launched their “Give Me Glow” highlighters quite a while ago and I was curious to try out those after I saw their pictures on social media. Previously I have reviewed their lip color collection on my blog (read here) and many readers gave a positive feedback on that.
So today I am going to review these highlighters in details and show you the swatches under different lightings and on my skin.
According to Saleha Beauty,
Our breathtaking highlighters are formulated with pure pearl color. Glide on as a soft gleaming sheen. Build to an intense radiant glow.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
Each retails for $29 and can be found online here.
This is a warm light peach colored powder with golden sheen within. It’s a great highlighter for tanned brown skin.
This is a light pale pink with silver sheen within. Though it looks really intense on my warm tanned skin, it will look even better on cool toned fair skin.
- With a sleek gold packaging, the products are equally well presented from inside…with floral designs.
- Both powders have very fine consistency and apply smoothly.
- The highlighting particles in these products are not chunky glitters, rather these give a smoother sheen or a radiant glow on skin.
- Both of the products are really intense. You will need a little amount with a fan brush to highlight.
- The products have great color pay-off and the colors are buildable.
- Both of these highlighters photograph really well.
If you have uneven and acne prone skin, using the highlighters with a heavy-hand can exaggerate the uneven skin and pores.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Both of these highlighters are beautiful but for my warm tanned skin, I liked the color Hollywood Gold more. If you are unsure about the price range, then let me tell you- you will need the littlest amount possible for a beautiful healthy glow. So it’s gonna last a long time! Two thumbs up Saleha Beauty!
Which shade are you going to pick? Let us know below!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,