Hey there! Let’s start the week with a positive mindset and a good heart: Hustle hard and follow your dreams, You can do it!
In the meantime, here are some articles I have loved recently. My fellow bloggers are killing it! I love how innovative and diverse the blogs are getting lately. I hope you will like these as much I do too.
The list was created by the amazing IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, February 22nd, 2018
- A Girl in LA: Skin Deep: The 3 Types of Facial Serums You Need in Your Life
- Adorned in Armor: The Other Side of Faith || Make a Move
- Aesthetic Distance: Six Reasons To Check Out The New Bowlero In Timonium
- April Was Here: Did You Know How Hair Gets Damaged?
- Chicago Petite Blog: 4 Monochromatic Looks Guaranteed to Make You Look Taller
- Eboni Curls: #WAKANDAFOREVER
- Fashion to Live: Belated Valentine’s Day Look: Date Night
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Airy Floral Prints – A Spring Trend
- Girl in Betsey: The Outerwear That Will Make Any Outfit Look Good
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Accidentally Sleeveless
- L’ambassadrice: From Romanticized Depression to Unrealistic Expectations: How Social Media Has Been Ruining Mental Health
- Luna Vida: Spring Has (Almost) Sprung | Jean Jacket + Lace-Up Dress + Riding Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: What to Pack for a Winter City Break
- Petite Dressing: Styling Tips for Petite Jumpsuit
- Sifa’s Corner: How I Style My Wavy-Curly Hair
- Tales of Two Blog: Loving Fashion Doesn’t Make You Dumb
- The Hare and Style Blog: How To Integrate Pantone;s Color of the Year into Your Outfits
- The Glamour Pursuit: Pink Velvet
Sifa’s Corner on,