Hello my loves! What’s your go-to hairstyle? Sleek straight? Beachy curls? or a messy bun?
As I already have curly hair and have a hard time straightening or curling my hair due to my shoulder troubles, I work with the curls and let it remain curly with some improvision here and there. Today I am going to share how I style wavy curly hair with TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray and keep it up like that until I wash it off.
WASH & CONDITION:
I start off with clean and conditioned hair before styling. In this way, the style lasts longer. I just shampoo and condition my hair as usual, sometimes use a deep conditioning mask and let it air dry. Once it’s dry, I use a little bit of TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Texture so that when I heat style my hair, it’s resistant to humidity and keeps off frizz.
STRAIGHTEN THE CROWN:
I like a smooth polished top part and curls on the bottom. Which is why I just take the crown part of my hair and separate it. Then I straighten the top part. To keep it smooth and frizz free, I spray it with TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth. What I love most about the Smooth spray is how it holds onto the straight hair and keeps the natural movement without the stick-straight crunchy lifeless look.
DEFINE THE CURLS:
I leave most of the bottom part of my hair as is, but I take some parts and define the curls by curling them with a wide-barrel iron. I do not make them too neat as I want the curls to look defined yet natural.
SET & GO:
Pictures speak louder than words, so here is how my hair normally looks after wash and condition, following up with how it looks after styling.
WHY HAVE I CHOSEN TRESemmé COMPRESSED MICRO MIST HAIRSPRAY:
I have been loving TRESemmé Micro Mist hairspray after the first use. Because,
- A. The container is lightweight and very easy to handle. As I stated before, I have shoulder troubles and holding a big can for me is hard. It will slip off my fingers often. But these ergonomically shaped bottles are an instant hit for me!
- B. My curls hold well after using TRESemmé, and the baby hairs will lay flat and be in places.
- C. The hairspray doesn’t feel heavy on the hair. No stickiness, crunchiness whatsoever.
WHERE TO GET THESE:
You can get them at your local Walmart. Here are the links where you can buy them online.
- TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Extend
- TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Boost
- TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth
- TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Texture
So let me know below, what is your go-to style?
If you like the article, pin the image to save for later!
Sifa’s Corner on,