Summer is almost coming to an end, don’t you think this year is moving too fast? There are still some great Summer related articles which will be coming in the following weeks before I start writing about Fall and Winter.
Anyway, here’s a roundup of some of the articles I have been loving this week.
Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, August 24th
- Alicia Maria: Decjuba Wishlist
- Bebee by Ness Campagnaro: From The ‘Tomb’ To ‘Trend’ – The Art of Granulation in Jewelry Is Making A Comeback
- Girl in Betsey: A Busy Gal’s Beach Day Essentials
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Petite Girl Romper Styling Tips
- Freedom of Style: Summer Florals
- Hampton Roads: Effortless | Easy A-Line Dress
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 3 Whole Years of Blogging
- Middle of Somewhere: Two Ways to Style Distressed Jeans
- Mynt & Coco: Gingham Style
- Petite Dressing: Top 6 Wardrobe Staples for Stylish Petite Women
- Smile Is It: Perfect Jeans for Summer Time
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Refreshment with Spindrift Sparkling Water
- Style Pith: Two Ways to Wear Neck Warmers In The Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: Target – The Mothership of Shopaholics Anonymous
Support Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK