Happy Monday! I hope you start the work week with a motivated mindset and a clear goal. If you manage to get some free time and looking for blog articles to read, here’s a round up of some of the best ones around.
Curated by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, Aug 2nd, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Your Dreams Matter
- Aesthetic Distance: The Problem With The Body Positivity Movement
- Affordorable: Just Peachy | Summery Gingham Ribboned Espadrilles & Wicker Camera Bag
- Andreea Baroti: Southend on Sea
- Couture Crush: Creating a Cohesive Instagram Feed
- Elle is for She: Elle’s Look: Vintage Floral Mania
- Fashion Schlub: It’s a Wrap
- Fashion to Live: Rooftop Date Night: Sexified High Low Dress + Heels
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale SUCH a Big Deal?
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Formal Yet Comfortable Dress
- I’m a Norbyah: Not Taking Selfies: Learning to Take my Own Pictures
- I’m a Norbyah: Like Mother Like Fabulous: A Conversation with Redress & Pizza Express
- In My Wardrobe: PeacesbyAnya: Accessories with Afro-Caribbean Flair
- Julietly Lily Rose: How to Fake a Summer Glow + Tips for Tanning at Home Without Streaks or Stains
- Julietly Lily Rose: Summer Makeup Under $25 (IMJENNIM + Urban Decay Inspired)
- Knowing My Style: Peonies and Pink Blush
- L’ambassadrice The Romper Disaster: What My First College Nightmare Taught Me About Resilience
- Sifa’s Corner: Formulate Co. Haircare Product Launch and Giveaway
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Essentials from Macy’s
- Tales of Two Blog: Do Bloggers Make Good Girls Look Cool?
- The Petite Bijou: These Are The Best Loafers To Wear This Fall
- Whit Wanders: I Grew Up on a Boat + Nordstrom Giveaway
Sifa’s Corner on,
Sobral Pippa Dress by Roller Rabbit
See More Rosie Sugden
Buy Freda Boots from Sam Edelman