Happy Monday my dear reader! Today I have got some great blog posts I am loving this week. I am noticing that I am inclining towards fashion posts more and more these days, I am loving how different bloggers can style a single item with their own personal quirks and personalities. It’s like there’s something new in every style!
You can find inspiration for your closet, makeup looks, mind and spirit in today’s roundup. So keep on reading a have a productive week!
Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, January 4th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: 7 Lessons I Learned in 2017 & All My Favorite Looks
- Beyond Her Curls: The Perfect Red Lips
- Britt and Whit: Airport Style: What to Wear When You Travel
- Chicago Petite Blog: 5 Winter Essentials Every Petite Girl Needs
- Conversations Beyond: How to Make 2018 a Success
- Diary of a Toronto Girl: 10 Simple Steps To Boost Your Self-Confidence
- Girl in Betsey: Cozy & Chic Winter Sweaters
- Haley’s Dailies: Ringing in the New Year
- Just Missed the Runway: Tiered Frill Maxi Dress
- L Knits: 40 Blog Post Ideas for Pattern Designers
- Luna Vida: Makin’ Me Blush [Pink] | Cardigan + Peplum Top + Skinny Jeans + Ankle Boots
- Petite Dressing: 6 Best Fashion Tips on How to Look Taller
- Sifa’s Corner: Rose Gold Cutcrease Makeup for Hooded Eyes
- Simply Audree Kate: My Resolution for 2018
- Simply J&K: 10 Simple Steps To Boost Your Self-Confidence
- The Blonde Misfit: The 5 Best Moisturizers For Sensitive Skin
Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK
They all look like good read. Off to check some out. Love discovering new blogs. Thanks!
You are most welcome!