If you have been following my website then you probably have seen my previous article on I have started Laser Hair Removal Treatment and here’s Why. After posting that article I have received several personal messages about the process. Does it really work? How much does it hurt? Is it actually safe? Though I have replied to all those queries, they gave me ideas on how to talk more about the laser hair removal process and how to help you even more.
This is why I am going to create several posts, articles, and videos regarding this topic. As I am in my 3rd session from Milan Laser Hair Removal and I am getting a clear picture of what to expect, how it works, and will work in the future. The following video is all about skincare- immediately and for the next 4-5 days of a laser hair removal session. I believe if you have sensitive skin or going through a skin treatment, it will help you.
I have featured a South Korean skincare brand called Etude House in my video. I partnered up with them because their products are amazing, affordable, and perfect for sensitive skin.
- Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Gele: https://amzn.to/2H5ASYg
- Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ : https://amzn.to/354gi2t
- FOREO LUNA Facial Cleansing Brush: https://amzn.to/356D49R
- Eyebrow Razor: https://amzn.to/3k63wGR
- Etude House Air Mask Combo Pack: https://amzn.to/2SZFcdN
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream: https://amzn.to/37erOeo
- Etude House Soonjung Hydro Barrier Cream: https://amzn.to/31eXlJ4
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack: https://amzn.to/3lXmgc2
- Jade Roller: https://amzn.to/344gcbD
- Clarins Lip Comfort Oil: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnsVU
If you are looking for laser hair removal treatment, Milan Laser Hair Removal is kind enough to provide my audience with 60% off. You can use the code SifasCorner60. You can pick your desired location from their 80+ clinics and book your free consultation today. They are following proper protocols during this Covid-19 situation, so you do not have to worry about safety.
**The items featured in this post were provided by the brand for review. This does not affect my opinion of the item.**
**This blog post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from a website after clicking a link from my post taking you to that site, I may receive a tiny percentage of your order in commission. Your price won’t change by clicking my link.**
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,