Hello my loves! Happy belated March! Today I am sharing this really easy monochromatic bronze look specially for brown, tanned South Asian skin. I know we South Asian people look for whiter and brighter skin, but when you enhance your own color, it looks even better!
I have used Urban Decay Troublemaker palette for the eyes. As it’s a limited edition palette, I have also included the dupes for the colors below. By the way, the palette is on sale right now, so I think if you want to get it, this is the best time!
Enjoy the tutorial and don’t forget to subscribe: youtube.com/sifascorner
URBAN DECAY TROUBLEMAKER PALETTE DUPES:
- BAILOUT= Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
- RELISH= Colourpop Get Out
- GIRL CRUSH= Anastasia Beverly Hills Sangria
- RIOT= Ember from Urban Decay Naked heat
- CLASH (Black)= Colourpop Roulette
- (White)= Colourpop Full Zip
- BANKROLL= Makeup Geek Venom.
- 7 & 7= Low Blow from Urban Decay Naked heat
- KNOCKOUT= Anastasia Beverly Hills Fudge,
- AFTERHOURS= Colourpop Two Shoes.
- Urban Decay lipstick: BUN BUN= MAC Spirit OR Burnt Spice
Monochromatic Bronze Makeup Tutorial:
- ELF active hydration stick
- Clarins Lip oil
- Dermablend liquid pigment
- MAC select moisture cover concealer
- Fenty beauty Invisimatte
- Maybelline tattoo studio brow gel in deep brown
- Gallany cosmetics Glamazon palette
- Hikari Cosmetics Bronzer- Splendor
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam Highlighter palette
- Urban Decay Troublemaker palette
- Essence eye pencil in Silky Nude
- Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara
- Ardel Demi Wispies
- Kat von D liner Trooper
- ELF active Post workout spray
- Bun Bun lipstick from Kristen Leanne
BRUSHES & TOOLS:
- Sigma foundation brush
- Sigma Large Angled contour f 40
- Real Technique sponge
- Real Technique brush
- MAC 217
- Makeup Geek pencil brush
- Sigma Beauty: Individual Brushes
Want to know how to take care of dry skin and get rid of facial hair? Check out my previous article!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS I HAVE USED:
I have received some of the mentioned products for free. But the opinion is my own. Some of the links are affiliate links.