Today I am showing my tips for long hair care and also how I manage my curly hair with drugstore products. This video is done in a partnership with Rite Aid Beauty for their Perfe4ct campaign. But the opinions are my own.
Before we move forward with the promotion details and the tutorial itself, please subscribe to my youtube channel, I will really appreciate that.
BOGO and Plenti promotions:
- 10/1 BOGO50% Aveeno Masterbrand (with Clean & Clear and Roc)
- 10/8 BOGO50% Aveeno Masterbrand
- 10/22 BOGO50% Aveeno Masterbrand
- Full-Month Plenti Offer: Spend $20, Get 800 Plenti Points with OGX
Keep on reading to see more details about the promotions.
MORE ABOUT THE PROMOTIONS:
- The program is run by American Express. You can earn points for purchases at participating retailers (i.e. Rite Aid, Macy’s, Exxon, Expedia, Hulu).
- You can also spend the points on future purchases at participating retailers.
- 1 point = 1 cent, so spend $20 Get 800 Plenti points is equal to $8 in savings.
- The points are valid for up to two years.
Here are the products I use for a low key maintenance.
- OGX Argan Oil (found here)
- OGX Coconut Oil (found here)
- OGX Biotin conditioner (found here)
- T3 Compact Folding Blow Dryer (found here)
- Bed Head by Tigi Curlipops curling iron (found here)
If you want to see how I curl my hair you can check my previous article.
*Sponsored by Rite Aid*
Sifa’s Corner on,