Don’t you just love it when you can recreate a celebrity look with drugstore products? I know I do! Which is why I combined affordability and easiness and recreated this smokey-lower-lash-line makeup look from Deepika Padukone’s RAABTA song. I tried to simplify the Makeup and hair look….with step by step explanation. The eyemakeup is done with Maybelline 24K Nudes palette. You can find its review on my previous post.
So enjoy the Deepika Padukone inspired tutorial, subscribe and hit LIKE! You know it’s free!
Read below to see the product list and the tutorial:
- Derma E Vitamin C Moisturizer
- L’Oréal Magic Lumi Primer
- L’Oréal Lumi Cushion Foundation
- LA GIRL Orange corrector and concealer in Med Beige & Toast
- L’Oréal True Match Powder in shade w6, w7
- PIXI glow booster in pink pearl
- Mac powder blush in BLUNT
- Blush contour duo from ELF COSMETICS
- PIXI Rose gold beauty blush duo
- BH cosmetics flawless brow trio in dark
- Maybelline 24K nudes palette
- Inglot Duraline
- Maybelline gel liner
- Prestige – my blackest lashes volume mascara
- Elf winged and bold luxe lash kit
- Eva-Nyc forget me knot dry conditioner
- Sonoran skincare avocado and hazelnut hydrating hair and skin conditioner
- OPI Nail color in Spear In Your Pocket
I have received some of the mentioned products for free. But the opinions are my own.