Notice anything new? (or improved?)
I am so happy to present you the new and improved blog layout of Sifa’s Corner. I have been working for the past couple of weeks and here is what I have done so far.
Mind you, I am nowhere an expert in web designing or work in that category so it’s taking me a long time to get to that final look that I want.
On another note, one of my articles (Grayton Automatic Watches: Where Class Meets Style) is mentioned by Independent Fashion Bloggers or IFB. If you haven’t heard this name before, IFB is a community for fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog.
You can check the article here. Link to the other articles by other bloggers are down below:
- Aesthetic Distance: Podcasts Are Here To Stay And I’m Completely Obsessed With Them
- Elements of Ellis: The Perfect Dress to Wear This Summer & Into Fall
- Elements of Ellis: 3 Fourth of July Outfits
- Elle is for She: DIY Pom Pom Phone Case
- Grazielle Camilleri: Black and White Costume
- Katie Kinsley: Wedding Table Numbers DIY
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 4th of July Styling Tips
- Girl in Betsey: Summer Beach Picks Under 200
- Hampton Roads: Bump Friendly Pleated Midi Skirt
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 20 of the Quirkiest Handbags You Can Buy Online Right Now
- I’m a Norbyah: Feel Good Fashion: Repelle
- Lay Summers: 2 Looks Perfect for Summer Celebrations
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Herse
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Colorful Statement Earrings to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits
- Politics of Pretty: The Right Order to Applying Your Skincare Products
- Pudding Monster: Festival Fashion
- Sifa’s Corner: Where Class Meets Style
- Smile is It: My Favorite Dangle Earrings for Summer
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,