Notice anything new? (or improved?)
I am so happy to present you the new and improved blog layout of Sifa’s Corner. I have been working for the past couple of weeks and here is what I have done so far.
Mind you, I am nowhere an expert in web designing or work in that category so it’s taking me a long time to get to that final look that I want.
On another note, one of my articles (Grayton Automatic Watches: Where Class Meets Style) is mentioned by Independent Fashion Bloggers or IFB. If you haven’t heard this name before, IFB is a community for fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog.
You can check the article here. Link to the other articles by other bloggers are down below:
- Aesthetic Distance: Podcasts Are Here To Stay And I’m Completely Obsessed With Them
- Elements of Ellis: The Perfect Dress to Wear This Summer & Into Fall
- Elements of Ellis: 3 Fourth of July Outfits
- Elle is for She: DIY Pom Pom Phone Case
- Grazielle Camilleri: Black and White Costume
- Katie Kinsley: Wedding Table Numbers DIY
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 4th of July Styling Tips
- Girl in Betsey: Summer Beach Picks Under 200
- Hampton Roads: Bump Friendly Pleated Midi Skirt
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 20 of the Quirkiest Handbags You Can Buy Online Right Now
- I’m a Norbyah: Feel Good Fashion: Repelle
- Lay Summers: 2 Looks Perfect for Summer Celebrations
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Herse
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Colorful Statement Earrings to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits
- Politics of Pretty: The Right Order to Applying Your Skincare Products
- Pudding Monster: Festival Fashion
- Sifa’s Corner: Where Class Meets Style
- Smile is It: My Favorite Dangle Earrings for Summer
SPONSOR: Shopbop GOLDSIGN, ViX Swimwear, Deux Lux Bags, Emilio Cavallini, Studio 33, That ’70s Flow, Go Green, Ladylike Bags, Textured Shoes, Men’s Clae
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST
Love the re-design! You did an amazing job!
Thank you so much, Kendra! I have yet to add some new pages and improve the old ones, but for now, I am happy with the layout 🙂