I am here today with a video review and demonstration of Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder foundation. I know everyone is excited about the stick foundation they have launched, but the formula of this foundation peaked my interest to make a video demonstration. You can see my first impression, what went wrong with my first application, and how to prevent it.
Watch my video demonstration and subscribe to my channel. And don’t forget to give a thumbs up!
Retails for $56 and can be found here and here
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION:
- Sturdy packaging for travelling.
- Sets matte, almost powder like which is great for oily skin.
- Sets fast and after it sets it doesn’t budge.
- It doesn’t take too much powder to set after application.
- Long wearing and sweatproof.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Not many shades to choose from.
- It may not look very luminous on dry skin, but using a moisturizer before foundation can minimize the excessive dryness.
IN A NUTSHELL:
It may not be the best one for dry/ super dry skin, but for oily and normal skin this foundation will be great.
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST