SENT FOR REVIEW
Many of you have asked me about oral health specially teeth whitening procedure which can be done at-home. Who doesn’t love whiter brighter smile?
For a bright smile, you need and want your teeth to be in perfect health. Most of the times the whitening kits I have used at-home have disappointed me. Because they do not do miracles (like the one you will get from a dentist’s office).
Then I was introduced to Smile Brilliant!
WHAT IS SMILE BRILLIANT!
Smile Brilliant! provides lab direct, custom-fitted teeth whitening trays and whitening gel from the comforts of home.
“It is a national dental lab designed to help our customers receive professional strength teeth whitening without ever visiting a dentist! Our lab was specifically created to curb the high cost of cosmetic teeth whitening that is charged at dental offices around the world.
We offer a no questions asked 100% results satisfaction warranty. If you’re not completely satisfied with your whitening results, simply return the custom bleaching trays within 30 days and we’ll give you a full product refund. We want you to be able to trust our service and be completely satisfied with your professional results.”
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
Depending on the amount of whitening gel syringes, the price may vary from $119 to $155. You can buy the kit online from smilebrilliant.com.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Teeth Whitening Trays – 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
- Carrying Case – Compact case holds both your whitening trays
- Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
- 3-Way, pre-paid postage – all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
- 1 set of custom dental models – created by our lab technicians from your impressions
- Professional teeth whitening gel – Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes.
- 2 year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
- Detailed instructional brochure – Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee!
HOW TO TAKE THE IMPRESSION:
- Brush & floss your teeth well.
- Mix the Catalyst paste (white) and Base paste (blue) with your finger by continuously folding. Mix it till you make the whole thing completely blue, which will take 60 seconds.
- Take the mixture or “putty” and place it on the provided blue tray. Spread it evenly within 30 seconds.
- If you are making the upper teeth impression first, then position your fingers on the 3 bottom points (front, backs) and press deeply & evenly into teeth. Wait 2 minutes for the impression to take place.
- Repeat the same process for your lower teeth.
- Let the impression sit undisturbed for 30 minutes so that it can harden and then rinse it under cool water.
- Put the impressions in the pre-paid envelope with the return card filled out and mail it back to Smile Brilliant.
HOW TO USE THE WHITENING TRAY:
- Smile Brilliant will send you the whitening trays (made from the impression you have sent them earlier).
- After you receive your trays, brush & floss your teeth well.
- Add the Whitening gel on the tray. Add the thinnest or littlest amount like a continuous ribbon on the area that will come in front of your teeth.
- Dry the teeth by wiping it gently with a tissue.
- Insert the tray using forward pressing motion.
- Wipe off any excess gel gently.
- It is said to be used from 15 minutes to 3 hours. I will suggest using at least 1 hour. Because if you keep it too long, tooth sensitivity can happen.
- After you remove the trays, rinse your mouth and the tray properly with cool water.
- Now take the Desensitizing gel and apply it on the tray just like before. Place the tray on your teeth and keep it for 5-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take out the tray, spit out the excess gel and leave your teeth as it is. Refrain from taking any food or water for at least 30 minutes.
- Also, rinse the trays properly with cold water and dry it with a Q tip. Always store it in the case provided.
Before I show you the result, I have to disclose that my husband volunteered to test out the kit on behalf of me. As I am pregnant, I can’t use these products. And also, I left him with the instruction cards to see if it’s easier for him to follow the procedures without any help. (P.S. Those who don’t know I am a dentist.)
I am happy to say that the instructions are really simple to follow for people without any dental or medical knowledge.
Here’s the before-after comparison shot after using the product 7 times.
- Follow the instructions and maintain the timeline as stated.
- Not meant to use during pregnancy, or on children under 12 years.
- If any allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product immediately and call or visit your doctor.
- You can achieve whiter, brighter teeth at the comfort of your own.
- Works better than store-bought whiteners.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Some people may find all the steps a little bit of hassle.
- There’s always chance of sensitivity or allergic reactions if you are trying a new product for the first time. If allergic reactions occur, stop using the product and call/visit your doctor immediately.
- This whitening system only works on natural teeth.
IN A NUTSHELL:
As a dentist, I can say that SmileBrilliant! offers one of the finest at-home teeth whitening services. I was not disappointed by their service and efficiency.
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
Get the Look
Cable Turtleneck Crop Sweater fashion
Shop Susana Monaco One Shoulder Crop Long Sle...
Buy Hilma Bucket from Ulla Johnson
See More Ulla Johnson
Giulia Skirt fashion