Today’s article is another of my quirky-at-home experiment…. a Banana-Egg-Coffee dessert…errr…hair mask!
I have been using this mask whenever my hair feels dry, lackluster and damaged…and it really helps!
This mask is great for :
Curly and kinky curly hair.
Frizz prone hair.
You will need :
Coffee powder (without any additive)
Olive oil- 1 tbsp or Honey- 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
[Why am I using the Vanilla? Click here to know about it.]
- Blend all of the ingredients with a blender. I usually take one banana and one egg for my hair.
- Apply this mask mainly on the tip and then the rest of the hair. Wrap hair with a shower cap and leave it like this for 30-40 minutes.
- After this, wash the mask off with cold water and shampoo and condition as usual.
You will see the result after 1st use. Here is the before-after result of this mask on my curly, frizzy and rough hair.
- As we are using coffee, it will stain your clothes. So wear a dark colored dress, or put on a towel.
- If you are a blond and want to use this mask, just skip the coffee and this mask will be great for your hair too!
- You can adjust the amount of olive oil or honey in this mask according to your hair structure and damage.
- Use this mask once-twice per week, according to your hair thickness, structure and damage.
Try this mask and let me know how it goes!
Follow me on,
|Stay Healthy , Stay Beautiful !|
(Visited 2,472 times, 1 visits today)