This mask is great for :
- Dry-coarse hair.
- Curly and kinky curly hair.
- Frizz prone hair.
- Damaged hair.
What will you need for Banana Hair Mask:
- Coffee powder (without any additive)
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp or Honey- 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Blend all of the ingredients with a blender. I usually take one banana and one egg for my hair.
- Apply this mask mainly on the tip and then the rest of the hair. Wrap hair with a shower cap and leave it like this for 30-40 minutes.
- After this, wash the mask off with cold water and shampoo and condition as usual.
- As we are using coffee, it will stain your clothes. So wear a dark colored dress, or put on a towel.
- If you are a blond and want to use this mask, just skip the coffee and this mask will be great for your hair too!
- You can adjust the amount of olive oil or honey in this mask according to your hair structure and damage.
- Use this mask once-twice per week, according to your hair thickness, structure and damage.
I am updating this article on 2021. Phew! What a long way I have come for my hair! I have learned to take proper care of curly hair and modified my hair care routine accordingly. Check out my Sifa’s Corner hair archive to see the updated hair article.
As a mom and small business owner, I do not have the time to go for the DIY route most of the days. So I will quickly grab a tub of deep conditioners and use it while I am taking a shower. Wanna know which deep conditioning mask I use nowadays? ….check out below! (affiliate)
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,