Did you know toothpaste can help reduce the itch and calm the area after mosquito bite?
- Just avoid the “bleaching”, “whitening” or “gel” type. Use the plain white ones.
- This is not for severe cases of mosquito bite.
- Apply a small amount on the affected spot.
- Allow it to dry out completely.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Try to be gentle and do not scratch the area.
If you have found this article useful, please be a part of this blog and subscribe!
[Image source- Internet]
What a great tip, I never knew! I'm def gonna try this next summer. 😀
Hi Ruby! Thanks for being a part of my blog!
Keep in touch!
Hey Wasifa….Am a dental surgeon too n nw ur new follower. U hv lovely space here…Good post 🙂