If you have used NYX jumbo eye pencils (or planning to buy), then you must know how “lost” one feels when the top part is used and normal sharpeners are not big or strong enough for sharpening.
So either you have to depot the babies or you have to scoop out the product (tried it,but not a good idea).
Here is how I depotted my NYX jumbo eye pencils, which is now much easier to use.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- A jumbo eye pencil (duh!)
- A small container
- Pliers or something like that to pry open the bottom part
- Microwave oven
- Clean your container with anti bacterial liquid and wipe out completely so that there is no water or any residue left.
- Take off the cap and the bottom part of the jumbo pencil. The bottom part was quite hard to take out. As you can see, I had to make couple of attempts which resulted in breaking off the bottom part.
But I scooped out what was left in the bottom part.
- Position the pencil in the container like the picture below.
- Place it in the microwave oven and heat it for 2 minutes. The content is going to warm up enough to slide down into the pot below. If the content is not warm enough and not passing through, then warm it up for another 2-3 minutes.
I checked the depot-ing process every minute so that I can establish a time line for the process. It took 5 minutes for the entire cream content to soften and slide into the container.
|See? entire product glided out!|
- Do not take out the container with bare hands, because it gets hot.
- Let the product cool down completely.
- Clean up any mess you have made and voila!
|Looks messy but works just as fine as before!|
- The color pay off does not alter due to the process.
- I have found it’s much easier to use now.
Hope this will be helpful! Have you tried depotting your NYX jumbos?
Let me know!
If you have found this article useful, please be a part of this blog and subscribe!
(Visited 616 times, 1 visits today)