Glossy lips are “in” my friends, which is why today I am swatching and reviewing 20 shades of Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Lip Glosses for you. If you have Brown, Tanned South Asian skin and/or dark lips, you can see how the colors actually look. You will also see which formula works best and which ones have the worst performance.
*The products are PR sample from Urban Decay.*
Urban Decay Hi Fi Shine Lip Gloss in shades:
- • 1993: warm medium brown- cream
• Backtalk: A Cool Mauve-pink – cream
• Bang: warm orange-red- cream
• Beso: medium pink-mauve- cream
• Big bang: metallic hot pink with pink sparkle
• Candy flip: holographic lavender with blue-pink sparkle
• Dirty talk: metallic copper with gold and pink shimmer
• Fireball: holographic peach with pink sparkle or Medium warm pink.
• Fuel: light warm coral with very fine gold pearl- cream
• Goldmine: metallic bright gold with gold shimmers.
• Jawbreaker: cool toned medium dark purple- cream
• Midnight Cowgirl: light peachy pink with gold shimmer
• Naked: warm nude-pink cream with pearly pink shift
• Obsessed: baby pink with cool undertone- cream
• Rapture: rose-mauve with warm undertone- cream
• Savage: bright electric pink with a cool undertone- cream
• Shadowheart: warm medium dark chocolate brown with gold sparkle
• Snapped: holographic medium dark rosy plum with blue and violet shimmer
• Snitch: bright medium pinkish coral- cream
• SPL: holographic light pink with iridescent sparkle