Today I am going to unbox and review Influenster’s Summer themed box Breezy VoxBox. Influenster has stepped up its game in a major way, collaborating with bigger brands and giving variety in the boxes. Those who are new to the name, Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. In plain words, it’s a great program for bloggers, beauty-enthusiasts and like minded people to review and exchange their experiences about diverse products. The products may vary from beauty, makeup, fashion to fine-dining, travel etc.
If you are looking to know more about Influenster, read my previous article: Influenster, an Inside Story.
Join Influenster to receive free products, coupons and much more! Direct link here.
INFLUENSTER BREEZY VOXBOX:
So what are the things you need as the weather gets warmer?
For me, I need a moisturizer with SPF, hair removing stuffs, a good product to take care of my dry feet from Winter, a good shampoo and conditioner to make my hair summer ready. This voxbox contains all these things that I will need for the warmer months. With a mix of full and sample sized products, it also has some coupons.
- PROFOOT HEEL RESCUE FOOT CREAM: This cream is specially formulated to penetrate, moisturize and repair the tough skin of our feet & heels. It is non-greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves feet smooth. It retails for $6.50 and can be found online here.
- ORIGINS: I received 2 sample sized products from the brand. SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea and Age-Defense Eye Cream with SPF 20. Both the moisturizers are lightweight and absorb without leaving any residue. The face moisturizer retails for $44 and can be found online here. The eye-cream retails for $38 and can be found online here.
- SOUR PUNCH: I received Sour Punch Bites Ragin Reds and Pineapple Mango Chilli straws. As I like sour and chili together, the latter is what I liked more. These retail for $1.69-$1.99.
- HEAD & SHOULDERS Repair & Protect: Head & Shoulders have been a household name in my family for many many years. This repair and protect shampoo and conditioner have a fresh smell and do not leave the hair too dry as the other anti-dandruff products from the brand. These retail for $5.99 each and can be found here.
- NAIR WAX READY-STRIPS: If you are embarrassed by the peach fuzz on your face and you have good pain tolerance, wax strips can be a life saver. I prefer tweezing or using a gadget like Dermaflash, as sometimes you have to go over a place twice to get all the hair while waxing, which creates more stress on the skin. You can find this online for $5.99-$7.49.
IN A NUTSHELL:
I think Breezy VoxBox is one of the great boxes from Influenster because I am enjoying all of the products. Join influenster today so that you can enjoy it too!
SHOP THIS POST:
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,