SENT FOR REVIEW
Today I have made a quick tutorial on how I use straightening iron to smooth out my rough frizzy hair. The hair straightener I have used here is from Irresistible Me and it’s called Diamond Hair Styler.
As you may already know, I suffer from chronic shoulder and arm pain which prohibits me from heat style my hair everyday. But sometimes in an occasion, when I want to make my hair more manageable and polished, this is how I do that.
Here is the video on my YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe if you liked it!
Keep on reading to see the before-after pictures.
Here is how it looks after blow drying it roughly.
……And here is how it looks after straightening with Irresistible Me Diamond hair styler.
Here is a before-after comparison.
Product price & availability:
The straightening iron retails for $149 and can be found on their website.
According to the product description;
- 360° mobile cord that swivels around following your every move.
- A thumb print and cool tips for a steady grip and to avoid burning your fingers.
- All buttons are on the inside so you don’t accidentally change the settings.
- Shuts down automatically in 30 minutes.
- Gets hot (450F/230C) really fast, in up to 15 seconds.
- Intelligent heat display that lets you see the temperature all the time.
- It is super light and comes in a beautifully designed box with magnetic closing that you can use to store it.
- It automatically changes the temperature display to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage, making it perfect for travelling.
- The 1” floating plate self-adjusts, eliminating any pressure points, so that the iron can work through your hair smoothly without pulling.
- 1 year guarantee.
Glides on smoothly
Heats fast and turns off automatically after 30 minutes
The cord can rotate smoothly, making it easier to handle the iron.
In a nutshell:
Though the price tag “may” feel high, you won’t regret after investing in this hair straightener. I love it!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,