(Sent for review)
Recently I have become more interested towards natural and organic skin care products. So I couldn’t say no to Michael Todd when they asked me to review their products. I have used some of their products before while I was in Bangladesh and those suited my skin. So I tried 2 of their new products. I was sent their Honey and Oat cleanser and Citrus spray hydrating mist.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Michael Todd is an award winning skincare line with over 5 years in the skincare industry, specifically known for their efficacy organic based skin care products and treatments for daily skincare routines including acne treatment and anti-aging solutions.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
The cleanser is priced $23 and both can be found at ULTA.
HONEY & OAT GENTLE DEEP PORE CLEANSER:
- Made with good ingredients like honey and oats.
- It has a refreshing citrusy smell in it.
- Cleanses skin without making it too dry or tight.
- Removes makeup well.
- Works well with any facial brush, like Clarisonic.
CITRUS SPRAY HYDRATING MIST:
- This hydrating mist has Aloe Vera and Willow Bark extract.
- This is more like a skin care product. It claims to work on all types of skin.
- It also has a refreshing mild smell.
- It hydrates, tones and refreshes the skin.
- It gives a healthy-glowy look on skin. I use it before applying my regular moisturizer.
- It works well even with makeup.
- I have used it after 5-6 hours of doing my makeup and it acts as a refresher.
- It works particularly well if you are using powder face makeup. It just lessens the powdery look.
-The products are organic.
-Works well on different skin.
If you don’t like any scent in your skin care product, then the smell may be bothersome for you.
IN A NUTSHELL:
I know everyone’s skin is different and what may suit my skin might not suit another, but these 2 products are worth having a look at.
What is your favorite Michael Todd product? Let me know below.
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST
Those look like some great products!! I would love to try the mist…that would be perfect for summer time! 🙂
Yes Jamie! The mist works well on warmer months.
I love anything with a citrus scent and these products sound fantastic! Always looking for good natural products!
🙂 Natural products are the best!
I love that these contain natural ingredients. And I love products in pump bottles — so easy to use!
I agree Susan. Just 1 pump and you are good! It lessens the wastage of product.
I like the citrus scent of these products. They sound so natural to me.
Yup! It feels very refreshing when you use the face wash after a long day.