Today I have a new video on my YouTube channel. I have reviewed ELCIE Micro Silque Foundation.
You can check out the video below.
For more information, keep on reading the rest of the post.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
You can find it online on their website and it retails for $45.
FOUNDATION SHADE REFERENCE:
Here are some of my foundation shades for reference.
- bareMinerals® ‘bareSkin®’ Pure Brightening Serum Foundation- Bare Buff 10 (found here)
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation- 328 Sun Beige (found here)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi foundation- W6 warm Sun Beige (found here)
- M·A·C Face & Body Foundation- C4 (found here)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation- N153 (found here)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer- SX08 (found here)
- Depending on the application, you can make the coverage light, medium and even full.
- Super blendable.
- The coverage is buildable without being too heavy on skin or cakey-looking
- It stays on for almost 12 hours with a setting powder and setting spray.
- It photographs beautifully.
After it sets, the foundation turns 1-2 shade darker. So it’s really confusing to choose a shade online for yourself.
IN A NUTSHELL:
If you can match a shade for your skin, this is a great foundation!
Hope the review was helpful! Have you used this foundation yet? What are your thoughts?
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST
i really want to try this foundation but have no clue which color to get! I am between urban decays naked skin in 4.0 and 4.5. Would you have a clue as to what would be my best color?? I also really want to try MUFE new formula HD. Out of these 2 which would you recommend? Thank u! 🙂
Hey Emily! I would love to tell the best shade for you, but unfortunately it’s not possible to pinpoint the perfect shade. You have to check it out yourself.
As for MUFE HD vs. ELCIE- I will definitely go for MUFE. Vast shade range and MUFE doesn’t oxidize on my skin 🙂
Hope it helps!
Thank you for this! Very, very helpful! Wish more people were specific like you! You are beautiful. Thanks again!
Thank you so much for appreciating my work Denise. Have a great weekend!
I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to
be what precisely I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you
write regarding here. Again, awesome website!
Hello! Thanks for the lovely words!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it further.
it looks lovely but the shade thing is just too confusing really