Today I have a new video on my YouTube channel. I have reviewed ELCIE Micro Silque Foundation.
You can check out the video below.
For more information, keep on reading the rest of the post.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
You can find it online on their website and it retails for $45.
FOUNDATION SHADE REFERENCE:
Here are some of my foundation shades for reference.
- bareMinerals® ‘bareSkin®’ Pure Brightening Serum Foundation- Bare Buff 10 (found here)
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation- 328 Sun Beige (found here)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi foundation- W6 warm Sun Beige (found here)
- M·A·C Face & Body Foundation- C4 (found here)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation- N153 (found here)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer- SX08 (found here)
- Depending on the application, you can make the coverage light, medium and even full.
- Super blendable.
- The coverage is buildable without being too heavy on skin or cakey-looking
- It stays on for almost 12 hours with a setting powder and setting spray.
- It photographs beautifully.
After it sets, the foundation turns 1-2 shade darker. So it’s really confusing to choose a shade online for yourself.
IN A NUTSHELL:
If you can match a shade for your skin, this is a great foundation!
Hope the review was helpful! Have you used this foundation yet? What are your thoughts?
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,