Now see this one… I have applied false lash here.
See the difference? False lash can make your eye-makeup look complete.
TYPES OF LASHES:
HOW TO BUY:
PUTTING ON LASHES-WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Check the length of your false lashes with your natural lashes first, because most of the time the strip of the falsies are longer than your natural lashes.
- Just hold the false lashes with both of your hands and place it onto your upper lid, just above your natural lashes, to measure the length.
- Trim the extra part of the strip with a scissor.
- Take a drop of eyelash glue on a toothpick or on the back of your hands and apply it on the strip (sticky part) of the lashes in a thin line.
- You can also take the glue on a clean eyeliner brush and apply it on the strip. Some people apply the glue directly on the strip which is also okay, but there is a chance of using too much glue.
- Wait for 30-40 seconds to let the glue become tacky.
- Look into a mirror in a well lit room. It’s better if you can use a magnifying mirror to practice.
- Now place the false lashes as close as to your natural lashes as possible. You can use the tweezers if you are applying individual lashes or your hands if you are using full strip lashes.
- Adjust the falsies with tweezers or your fingertips.
- Let the lash set properly.
- If you have got an eyelash curler, curl the lashes after the glue has been dried. It will blend the false ones with your natural ones. If you don’t have a curler, just press the false lashes gently into the natural lashes with your fingertips.
- And done!
If you have applied it properly, the lash should blend with your natural ones and look like this.
- Add a little more glue on the end parts of the strip. If you have not used enough glue at the ends, then the lash will come off and look like this.
- If your lashes are behaving like the above picture, do not worry. Just take off the lashes, clean the tacky glue part with a tissue and apply the falsies again like I have mentioned above (with glue etc).
- When you are applying false lashes after you have already applied your eyeliner, the liner tends to become less prominent. In that case, just re-apply your eyeliner after you have put on the lashes.
- Some prefers to curl and apply mascara on the natural lashes before putting on the false lashes. Actually this is just an individual choice. If you are adept in wearing falsies, then do so.
HOW TO REMOVE FALSE LASHES:
- Gently remove your lashes from the outer corner.
- Pull slowly on both of the ends with your fingertips and remove it.
- If the lashes are being hard to pull off, then just wet a cotton bud with makeup remover, rub it on the lash-strip area and then gently remove the lashes.
HOW TO RE-USE FALSIES:
What will you need:
- Fill you bowl with warm water (NEVER hot) and add 1-2 drops of liquid soap or shampoo.
- Let the lashes soak in the mixture for 5-7 minutes. If the glue is really adhesive then soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Take you tweezers and very gently pull away the glue remnants. Be careful not to pull the strip or hair part. You can also use eye makeup remover to remove the glue. Just dip a cotton swab in the makeup remover and clean the remaining glue or mascara.
- Hold the lashes under running water to clean any residue of the soapy water.
- Take the falsies and absorb the water from the hair with a tissue or paper towel.
- Allow the lashes to dry completely & store those in the box.
Practice for a couple of times and you will find how easy it is! See how elongated the eyes look and how thick the lashes look after wearing falsies?
Try it out!