Is the scorching sun making you hate summer?
Do not fret yet!
Because I have gathered here some recipes of YUMMY drinks from the internet which you can make at home and these are absolutely wonderful!
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 6 large lemons
- 1/2 cup (150 ml) hot water
- 1 1/2 pints (850 ml) chilled still or sparkling water
- Put the sugar in a heatproof bowl and add the hot water.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar then set aside to cool. This helps release the juice.
- You need 8 fl oz (250 ml) of juice.
- Pour the juice into a pitcher and stir in the sugar syrup. Add the water.
- Serve chilled.
Homemade Orange soda
- 2 tablespoons fresh or unsweetened orange juice
- Sparkling water or Carbonated water, chilled
- Lime or lemon wedge
- Pour orange juice over ice in a tall glass
- Fill with sparkling water
- Add squeeze of lime or lemon wedge
- 8 cups cubed watermelon (seeds removed), or 1 quart watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar, or more to taste
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime slices, for garnish (optional)
- Place half of the watermelon cubes in a blender and process until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve set over a large bowl; discard the solids. Repeat with the remaining watermelon cubes. You should end up with about 1 quart of watermelon juice.
- Add the lime juice and sugar to the watermelon juice, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Taste, and add more sugar if necessary. Transfer the limeade to a nonreactive pitcher and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve over ice, with lime slices for garnish.
Homemade Cherry Soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1/2 gallon Carbonated water (or club soda)
- Heat the water, cherry juice and sugar; mix well until combined.
- In a pitcher, add the cherry mixture and the club soda; stir until combined.
- Serve over ice.
- 4.5-ounce cans carbonated water(You can choose the fruits according to your taste & availability)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 oranges, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint, or to taste
- 1 cup raspberries
- In large punch bowl, combine carbonated water, lemonade and apple juice.
- Add fruit and mint and mix together.
- Add ice (try cubes made of fruit juice!) and you’re ready to serve!
If you have found this article useful, please be a part of this blog and subscribe!
[Image source- internet]
(Visited 378 times, 1 visits today)