Press Release: Beginning June 18th, the O’Cali Nature collection will include both skincare and supplements for in-and-out beauty and wellness.
One of the central tenets of beauty and wellness is a holistic approach: healthy living is best achieved when we work from the inside out. Ceramiracle’s O’Cali Nature collection is the epitome of the healthy, California lifestyle, incorporating whole food actives and utilizing environmentally conscious packaging to make beauty and wellness approachable and responsible.
With the launch of its skincare line on June 18th, O’Cali Nature–which already includes a line of supplements-will offer a holistic, in-and-out approach to beauty and wellness.
Whole Food Skincare:
Working in tandem with the supplements, the whole food skincare line is the topical half of the O’Cali Nature Collection. Just like the supplements, O’Cali Nature skincare utilizes clean label formulas with whole food actives to bridge the gap between food, beauty, and health. Customers can now match their favorite supplements with the following skincare to create an in-and-out set:
● Brighten Up Hyaluronic Bomb: Supports skin hydration, moisture retention, and brightness. Formulated with Hya-7 Hyaluronic acid complex, Olive Leaf extract, and Rose extract, the Hyaluronic Bomb immediately restores and brightens skin and improves texture over time for skin that is youthful and radiant.
● Cuddly Dreams Sleeping Mask: Soothes and hydrates skin to restore skin’s moisture and vitality. This sleeping mask supports skin all night long with its unique blend of phytonutrients from exotic Date Seed, revitalizing White Tea, vitamin-rich Tart Cherry, and relaxing Chamomile extract.
● Balance Warrior Probiotic Cream: Rebalances and restores the skin’s microbiome while mattifying and calming. This moisturizer soothes and balances the skin with its unique blend of prebiotic fiber and microbiome probiotic technology.
● Marine Matcha Detox Mask: Detoxify, clarify, and cleanse: the benefits of Matcha in a mask! Formulated with Matcha Green Tea, Chlorella, and Spirulina, this mask gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin to support restored skin luminosity and clarity over time. The superfood blend also helps keep skin healthy and strong.
● Berry Blast Cleansing Jelly: A gentle daily cleanser inspired by Strawberry Jam and infused with the antioxidant power of berries. This cleanser is gentle enough for all skin types but tough on dirt and grime. The 9 berry blend lifts everyday toxins and pollutants to reveal clean, glowing skin.
● NoAGEs Skin Booster Serum: Fights glycation, wrinkles, and signs of aging. The Skin Booster Serum is packed with youth-boosting Hibiscus, free radical-fighting Lemon Balm, and skin-soothing Green Tea to help keep collagen levels high and the number of wrinkles low. The natural botanical complex firms and lifts skin–reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and creating an even-looking skin tone–while reversing the effects of aging on the skin.
● Cell Soldier Cleansing Balm: Deeply cleanses, removes makeup, and fortifies the skin’s cellular defense by utilizing the power of Moringa Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, and Turmeric Extract. Cell Soldier Cleansing Balm provides a deep cleanse while rebuilding the skin’s protective barrier to keep skin hydrated and healthy.
In addition to bringing a wealth of health and beauty benefits to the individual, Ceramiracle’s O’Cali Nature collection aims to reduce the impact of consumer packaging on the environment. The entire packaging for the collection’s skincare is made using sugarcane PE, a sustainable, renewable and zero-carbon emission material. Ceramiracle has also partnered with 1% For the Planet, committing 1% of their revenue to support our oceans.
As so much waste ends up in our oceans, Ceramiracle is making the effort to show our oceans love by aiding in their cleanup. This promise made for Ceramiracle O’Cali Nature is marked by illustrations of different marine animals on each package: a reminder that we are not only
responsible for ourselves, but for others.
Ceramiracle’s O’Cali Nature skincare line launches on June 18th. The line’s beauty and wellness supplements are currently available on the brand’s website. For more information, visit www.ceramiracle.com.
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,