The weather here in the Midwest, especially in Fargo, ND is getting colder rapidly. To protect the skin from the harsh winter, you need to start taking proper care of it. Today I have compiled a list of my 20 favorite skincare related products which I have used over the last couple of years and got positive results. These are all from Amazon so you don’t have to browse through the whole internet to get them.
My Amazon shop is fairly new and I am constantly browsing, reviewing and adding products. You can get into my Skincare shop directly from here. Also, if you are not an Amazon Prime member yet, try out the 30-day free trial to get free delivery, access to countless movies, songs and much more!
Top Skincare Products from Amazon:
- Freeman Facial Mask Variety Set, 6 Oz (Pack of 4): Freeman masks are inexpensive and convenient to use. This set comes in tubes, so they are less messy and easier to travel with.
- Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay 1 lb – Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask : This mask is one of the most talked-about and used masks. You can use it on your face, body and even detoxify your hair.
- Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face and Body: Another mud mask I absolutely love. I use it whenever my skin feels dry and rough.
- eos Super Soft Shea Sphere Lip Balm : With the cold and harsh weather, lip balms are a lifesaver. eos Lip balms are super cute and work like a charm.
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm: If you are looking for a lip balm with natural ingredients, check out Burt’s Bees balms. These vanilla-flavored lip balms work great and feel great too.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I love to use hyaluronic acid serums, specially when the weather is getting colder. The products with hyaluronic acid retain moisture in your skin. Just remember to lock in the product with oil on top for maximum benefit. Other hyaluronic acid serums you can choose are: Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum By L’Oreal Paris Skin Care and La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Moisturizer: You can use it on its own or with the serum mentioned before.
- Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris: Affordable and effective- love this product from L’Oreal Paris. Another alternative is L’Oreal Paris Revitalift . You can see my review of L’Oreal REVITALIFT on my previous post.
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré: A renowned product among makeup artists and bloggers- this cream work amazingly well under makeup. A little amount goes a long way, it’s not greasy and works for any skin type.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Eye Cream: This affordable eye cream can be used in both day and night. Alternative eye creams are CeraVe Eye Repair Cream , Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream.
- Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set : Jade roller massagers are something I have incorporated recently and you should be too. This kind of massaging devices reduce puffiness and increase cellular turnover. You can also try 24K Beauty Bar Golden Face Massager, Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush Massager.
You can see the complete list of skincare products from my Skincare shop directly from here. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, try out the 30-day free trial to get free delivery, access to countless movies, songs and much more!
**This blog post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from a website after clicking a link from my post taking you to that site, I may receive a tiny percentage of your order in commission. Your price won’t change by clicking my link.**
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,