Happy Monday my beautiful reader! Hope you had a relaxing-stressfree weekend and ready to start the work week. Today I am compiled some of the great articles I have been loving the past weeks. From travel to summer fun, makeup to fashion- this list has got you covered. So save the article and read these throughout the week.
Have a great week ahead!
The following list is curated by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, May 31st, 2018
- April Was Here: Memorial Day Outfit + Half Year Sale
- Couture Crush: Interning at Alice + Olivia
- Dangerously Me: Before You Take a Solo Trip, Read This
- Elle is for She: May Favorites 2018
- Girl in Betsey: The Natural Makeup Line You Need to Ty This Spring
- Fashion to Live: Cinco de Mayo Turn Up: Robe + Cuffed Shorts + Heeled Sandals
- Juliet Lilly Rose: How To Find Pieces You’ll Love at the Thrift Store (Without Wasting a Bunch of Time)
- L’ambassadrice: May Highlights | Fortie Label, The Florida Project, And More
- Online Personal Stylist: 5 Minute Fashion Tips: The Right Nude Lipstick for You
- Sifa’s Corner: Macy’s Beauty Box Review: Do You Need This?
- The Petite Bijou: How To Define Your Personal Brand Using Mood Boards
Links à la Mode, June 7th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Behind The Scenes with Miss Black New Jersey [Pageant Promo Video]
- A Girl in LA: Planning a Spur-of-the-Moment Trip to Mexico
- Fashion to Live: Brunch Date Sunday Fun Day! Polka Dot Bell Sleeve Dress x4
- Girl in Betsey: Staying at the Royal Hawaiian In Waikiki
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What Exactly is the Treehouse Lodge?
- I’m a Norbyah: Real Mumma Talk: A Recipe for Work-Life Balance
- L’ambassadrice: Interviewing a Fashion Design Graduate: Palak Dhanuka
- Live Eco Chic: Wear Sseko, Send a Girl to College
- Sifa’s Corner: Busy and Lazy Girl’s Hand Care Guide at Home
- Smile Is It: Best Non-Toxic Nail Polishes for Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: St. Johns Town Center Military Appreciation Month
- Whit Wanders: Monochromatic Ruffle Gown
Sifa’s Corner on,