Happy Sunday! Hope you all had a stress-free weekend and could relax your busy minds! If you are looking to read good articles related to spring beauty, hair and lifestyle- have a look at the following articles curated by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Have a great week ahead.
Links à la Mode, May 10th, 2018
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 1st Time Vintage Dress Shopping Featuring Green Goddess Dressing
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Outfit – Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking
- I’m a Norbyah: How to Wear a Jacket When it’s Not Jacket Weather
- L’ambassadrice: Interviewing a Pattern Maker: Catarina Marques
- Online Personal Stylist: Lime Crime: The Vegan Beauty Brand that Started the Unicorn Trend
- Sifa’s Corner: 6 Things Curly-Haired Women Should Avoid
- Tales of Two Blog: Is Your Retail Therapy Hurting the Planet?
- The Borrowed Babes: The Best Moody Florals for Spring
Sifa’s Corner on,