Happy *almost* weekend! It was a very hectic week for me as I am recovering from a fever and sore throat and I am also working on a big YouTube project. But thankfully, I am feeling a lot better than last few days and feeling motivated to finish my work.
In the meantime, let’s have a look at my fellow bloggers’ work, shall we?
You can find style, life lessons, and major Instagram-worthy sights- great for your weekend reading. So sit back, enjoy and let these bloggers know that Sifa’s Corner sent you!
The list was created by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, April 26th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Three Things You Didn’t Know About Your Heart
- Aesthetic Distance: I’m Back From My Blogging Vacation And I’ve Missed You…
- A Girl in LA: Greetings from the Desert: My 2018 Coachella Photographs
- Couture Crush: Red Layering and Crazy Rich Asians
- Big Cup, Little Cup: Lingerie Trend Alert: 10 Tatoo Effect Lingerie Looks
- Fashion to Live: Out in the City: Strappy Bodysuit + Maxi Dress + Sexy Heels
- Gabriella Lundgren: Out and About with Strawbags and Baroque Pearls
- Girl in Betsey: The Eyelash and Eyebrow Serums That Actually Work
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Visiting Buenos Aires in a Hurry – 1/2 Day Itinerary
- Kintan Fashion: Who’s the Birthday Girl?!
- Knowing My Style: Spring/Summer Color Trends for 2018
- Purushu Arie: 5 Types of Plagiarism in Fashion Explained Through Diet Sabya & Desi Dior
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Style Narrated Videos
- Sifa’s Corner: 9 Expert Tips for Perfect Wedding Day Hair
- Style Mouse: Where to Stay on Maui
- Tales of Two Blog: Grand Canyon Walk – Blue Mountains
- The Borrowed Babes: Why You Need a Tribe of Badass Babes
- The Simply Luxurious Life: 9 Things to Do to Prepare for Traveling to France in the Next Three Months
Sifa’s Corner on,