Happy Valentine’s Day my loves!
Do you have a date night planned with your loved one but don’t know what to do with makeup? In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can do a brown-black smokey eye with Profusion Cosmetics Smoky palette and a gorgeous red lip color with Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint in Uncensored. This look is perfect for a black saree or a black dress.
Enjoy the tutorial and join my little YouTube corner!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED AND USED:
- ImPress manicure press on nails
- Profusion Pro Conceal & contour- PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY BOOK
- Maybelline Tattoo studio brow gel in Dark Brown
- Profusion Smoky Eyes eyeshadow palette
- WOOSH beauty Double decker liner
- Inglot Gel liner 77
- ELF Workout Ready Hydration Stick
- ELF HYDRATING primer
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation
- ELF post workout cool down mist.
- Laura Mercier loose powder
- Eylure Definition Lash 121
- LANCÔME Dual Finish Highlighter 05 Sparkling Peche
- Clinique Fig Pop
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color- Uncensored
- Luxie angled brush
- Real Technique brush
- Sephora eyeliner brush
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
*Contains Affiliate Links*
Sifa’s Corner on,