I love everything personalized. I think it gives character and individuality to a normal, everyday product. If you have the same view for personalized products, you will love what I have found recently. As the holidays are around the corner, I thought why not share WAFT Personalized perfume as a holiday gift idea!
What is WAFT Personalized Perfume:
For the first time, Waft introduces the ability to craft custom commissioned perfumes made by many of the world’s top perfumers, completely online. In partnership with International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF), Waft delivers the absolute highest quality ingredients, supreme craftsmanship, and complete personalization (down to the fragrance’s name) at an affordable price. In providing men and women their own signature fragrance designed by the same noses responsible for many of the most lauded branded perfumes, Waft marks the modernization and optimization of an entire industry.
How Can You Design You WAFT Perfume:
- Head to the virtual Waft Lab by clicking here.
- Select whether you would like to commission the perfume for yourself or for someone else as a gift
- Answer the prompted questions with a few quick clicks
- Select any ingredients or scents that particularly appeal to you (optional)
- Enter any specific branded perfumes you adore (optional)
- Name your fragrance and customize your label
- Click “order now” and fill out the necessary shipping information
- Your signature perfume (along with two accessory layering scents) will be shipped to you in 2-3 days.
- The whole process is extremely easy to follow. For the name, I chose “Exixtence” (not Existence). I wanted my perfume to create an aroma of confidence and make me feel powerful and approachable at the same time. For the tagline, I used “You can do it!”. This is something I remind myself every day. As I have chronic pain in my shoulder and back, my body gives up very easily. (More on that here). So I have to use positive thoughts and mental stimulation (along with lots of caffeine) to go on with my day.
- For the smell, the main perfume smells good. But I would have preferred a slightly toned down version. The perfume is intended for night time, but I use it sparingly at daytime too.
- As for the layering scent, these 2 are intense and have a similar “flavor” but somehow different.
- You will get a perfume that fits your personality and style.
- You can return the perfume if you do not like it. They will even pay for the return shipping.
Though you are doing the whole process of choosing and customizing the perfume, you will actually have no idea how the scent will turn out. As there is no way to know this before placing the order, you have to take a leap of faith.
WHERE TO GET IT:
You can order your personalized perfume on Waft website. You will get 1 New Fragrance and 2 Layering Fragrances for $79.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Is the perfume totally “me”? – Not 100%
Do I love the smell? – Yes.
Will I order a different scent from Waft? – Yes.
Here are 2 perfumes I also love. Giorgio Armani Si Intense and Bath & Body Works “Forever Red“. Scroll down for pictures!
Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK