I love how diverse the blog-world is! From ethical fashion to travel guides, this week’s blog posts are making a very good read. You can check these out here too. Courtesy of IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers).
Links à la Mode, November 16th
- Aesthetic Distance: Can Fur Ever Be Ethical?
- Cubicle Chic: Why I Have No Fear of the Instagram Algorithm Change
- Gutterfashion: THRIFTED: Help! This Blogging Thing is Stressing Me Out!
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 10 Things To Know Before Visiting Machu Picchu
- LunaVida Blog: Olive You, Fall | Denim Jacket + Tank + Black Jeans + d’Orsay Flats
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Create the Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- Petite Silver Vixen: Playing with Proportions
- Sifa’s Corner: Why You Need to Try Pop Beauty Velvet Powder Base
- Tales of Two Blog: Unisex Fashion – Is It Really Working?
- Smile Is It: Fall/Winter Fashion Trend: How to Wear a Suede Dress
- Style and Grace: Taking Flight
Sifa’s Corner on,
BLOGLOVIN .||. INSTAGRAM .||. YOUTUBE .||. FACEBOOK