I have lost count of how many times I have been asked about anti-aging skin care products in my 7 years of blogging career. We all want a magic elixir that will take away the signs of aging- lines, dull skin, dryness, etc and companies are coming out with new products to meet the need.
Which brings us to today’s product: L’Oreal REVITALIFT Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer.
I am not someone who will jump from one anti-aging cream to another. I take my time to switch and I am picky about which one I choose. So when the scientific communications director from L’Oreal mails you with the product and its informations, you have to listen to what they have to say.
So yeah, keep on reading!
WHAT L’OREAL CLAIMS:
According to L’Oréal Paris website;
RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer. This powerful, luxurious moisturizer goes beyond a simple anti-aging cream to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin: 1. Repair Wrinkles 2. Refirm Contours 3. Redensify Skin
What Makes It Unique?
Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to quickly penetrate skin to help fight each wrinkle.
See Dramatic Results: – In 1 week, skin’s texture appears smoother
– In 4 weeks, elasticity is increased and skin looks younger, firmer and lifted
REVITALIFT PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
You can buy L’Oreal Revitalift at Ulta for $24.99. Shop here for the Revitalift products found online:
The packaging surely looks luxurious. The deep red glass jar contains 17oz of product. As the container is heavy and made of glass I would suggest using a separate TSA approved plastic container to scoop out the product and use it for travel.
- L’Oreal REVITALIFT Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer is a light custard yellow moisturizer with a potent fragrance. As it’s quite thick and heavy, you will need a small amount to cover your entire neck and face.
- After using it for the first time, the thought that came into my mind was “Woah! It smells almost perfume-y!”.
But I got used to it pretty soon. As the matter of fact, I am loving the smell now.
- The thickness of the moisturizer was off-putting at first, but after I applied it, the product was absorbed really well and left the skin smooth and moisturized instantly.
- I am using this for almost a month now, at nighttime. I didn’t face any breakout or any reaction while using the product.
Did I see firm skin? Did my lines fade?
Well, here’s the tricky part. I feel that my skin gets soft and supple whenever I use it. I do have smile lines, and when I use this, it “looks” like my lines are getting smoother.
Is it completely gone? No.
Then again, the instruction says “use it twice everyday”……and I have been using this only at night. I am also following these 7 ways to avoid premature aging of skin.
- Good thick moisturizer.
- Makes skin smooth and soft.
- Glass jar.
- The smell may feel overpowering if you are not used to strong smells in skincare products.
- If you have very prominent wrinkle or scars, I don’t think it will work very well on those problems.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Considering the price and effectiveness, this is a good nighttime moisturizer. I do like it.
*Received this from Influenster*
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST
Interesting. Do you use this product on a daily basis?
Hey there! I use it at least 5-6 times weekly at night.