Sent for review
Hello hello! How are you enjoying the Fall weather and the colors? I am loving it so far! And also, holiday is around the corner. So pretty excited about that too!
Speaking of holidays, let me share with you some of my current favorite products. These are by Giorgio Armani and sent to me by Influenster. Ever since I joined the program back in 2012, they have been constantly surprising me with new and cult favorite products. If you are new to this, here is what Influenster is about.
This time they have sent me a box with Giorgio Armani products. A perfume Si Intense and 2 lip Maestros.
Giorgio Armani Sí Eau de Parfum Intense:
I think as a blogger, reviewing a perfume is quite difficult for me. Because I have absolutely no idea about notes or perfume chemistry. All I know and tell you- how it smells in general and how long it lasts.
Here is how the product is introduced:
Armani Si was launched in 2013 as a sweet scent of cassis, rose and vanilla. In 2014, Armani introduces its enhanced version Armani Si Eau de Parfum Intense. The new version is designed for a strong and passionate woman who is brave and not afraid to take risks. Such woman is conceived as very charismatic, confident, independent and sophisticated.
If you are into product description, here is what it says:
- Top notes: cassis, blackcurrant, mandarin, bergamot, freesia
- Middle notes: May rose, neroli
- Base notes: patchouli, vanilla, ambroxan, woody notes
- Without any doubt, the packaging and the bottle is one of the best I have in my collection. It’s black, it’s gold and it’s sleek! Good enough to showcase in the vanity!
- When I first took a whiff, it felt like something “sweet” and “refreshing” at the same time.
- The smell is not too overpowering, not too mild. But it definitely goes better at night time.
- After using on the pulse points, the fragrance lingers for a long time.
A funny story…. I spritz some Si Intense onto my wrist and asked my husband to describe how it smelled.
He said, “Ecstatic“.
I corrected him, “You mean Exotic, right?“.
“No, I meant Ecstatic“, he said is a determined voice.
So here you go! The fragrance definitely gives a “feel-good” vibe after you apply it. I don’t know if that can be classified as ecstasy but all I know it makes me feel good, lifts up my mood and makes me feel more beautiful. In my book; that’s a huge plus point!
Lip Maestro no. 400 & 201:
- Armani Lip Maestros have unique formula. These feel like liquid lipstick, but are not super matte like you would expect when you hear the word “liquid lipstick”. They are described to have a “velvety matte” finish.
- If you look closely at my the swatches you will see that it looks a bit shiny, but when you apply it on lips and look from a distance it won’t give you that glossy look.
- These glide on smoothly without being patchy and the with a full opaque finish.
- The products are transferable and not super long lasting. BUT they immediately create a beautiful tint on lips (or wherever you are swatching).
- These feel very comfortable on lips, do not feel tacky or dry at all.
- Colorwise: No. 400 (top one) is a true blue based red and No. 201 (bottom one) is a medium-dark burgundy based red.
So are you excited about the holidays? What are you planning to get this year?
Share with us!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. PINTEREST
Both the reds… ???
just loved them… so gorgeous!!
Thanks! yes they are beautiful colors indeed.