SENT FOR REVIEW
I always look for attractive, hand crafted and one-of-a-kind creations when it comes to accessories. I would rather buy 1 unique piece than 20 over-the-top or most common accessories. But it’s not always possible, because whenever something unique surfaces, 10 other companies start to make similar things like that.
Today’s article is kinda different than my regular articles. I am going to show you one of my favorite accessories from JORD. It’s a watch.
Why it’s special? Because it’s handcrafted and made of …..WOOD.
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO SAY?
“Jord was derived from our desire for a timepiece that modeled our modern lifestyle. Sustainable, efficient, simple, and influenced by experiential living. Jord owners don’t just have somewhere to be, they have somewhere to go. We believe our watches tell more than time.”
“Our style is guided by a deep appreciation for natural elements and modern design. Wood is not just a component of our watches, it is the main feature. The intricacy and multiplicity of the woods we utilize in our designs insure that each watch is as distinctive as the owner.”
WHICH ONE HAVE I PICKED?
I have picked my watch from ELY series and the color is Cherry. Here’s the product description from their website:
“Ely is the complement to our Fieldcrest series, produced using a slightly smaller dial and band, with the addition of a date display. The simplicity of this design accentuates the intricacy of the wood grain. The Ely is understated and effortless.”
WHERE CAN YOU GET ONE?
You can order these wood watches online from JORD website.
- All the details of the product are mentioned the product description page. So you can see the measurement of each watch.
- All JORD watches have been hand crafted from 100% natural wood.
- There are options to choose your preferred color for your watch. I mostly wear black watches, so I thought it would be fun to try something new. That’s why I chose the reddish brown Cherry.
- They also have the option to resize the watch band size according to your wrist size, which is a plus point since you don’t have to visit your jeweller to readjustment.
- Each wood watch by JORD is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of delivery and for a period not to exceed twelve months from date of delivery.
To maintain this limited 12 months warranty, the product must be operated and maintained in accordance with the care & operation instructions. Abuse, mechanical damage, alterations, or scratches due to abnormal wear are not covered by the JORD limited warranty. Further, JORD will not be responsible for loss or damage of any kind connected to the use of its product nor the life of the battery.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Unique, effortless and classy- I love my Jord wood watch.
Here’s how I like to accessorize my watch, on its own!
Did you like it? Share your thoughts on the product below!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,