Today I am going to write about something different. It’s about a wonderful day spent at a new local store- “NATURAL GROCERS“. It’s on 4517 13th Ave S , Fargo, ND 58103.
Don’t think that it’s just another store review, stay tuned for the exciting details and many unseen pictures from the store.
I was fortunate enough to get invited to the store before its official opening. It was a social gathering followed by lunch with many like-minded people: lifestyle bloggers, journalists, nutritionists, and also people in health profession, organic lifestyle and food industry.
The guests were welcomed by store stuffs and seated down in a cozy room where we were introduced to the store, its history and objectives. I learnt about many different products, different brands; specially in beauty category. We were presented with Curry Cashew Chicken lettuce wraps, Yogurt Berry parfaits and Green tea lemonade. All made with organic products.
To summarize the details on the store:
The Natural Grocers is-
1. Dedicated to providing nutrition education
2. Committed to quality
3. Committed to everyday affordable pricing
4. Committed to community
5. Committed to employees.
Why I am excited about this particular store?
- It’s because most of the products in this store are organic and free from harmful chemicals, artificial color, flavor, preservative.
- The store has fresh produce, dairy, poultry, medicines, health & beauty products and even books on healthy lifestyle.
- There is a credentialed nutrition health coach (NHC) in every store. The store offers free healthy-lifestyle coaching session to its customers. It even educates its store employees about the products and the value of organic lifestyle.
- The meat found here is coming from naturally raised animals. By naturally raised I mean the animals are not given any hormones, antibiotics and any chemical products for enhancements.
- The produce here is organic.
- The store offers free cooking classes. For every 4 classes you attend, you will get a $10 gift card to spend at the store.
- The price range of the products is affordable and in some cases, lower than other stores.
Now let’s get ready for pictures.
Health & Beauty:
Health education section:
I hope you liked the pictures from inside the store. If you are a Fargo resident, do visit the store. You may stumble upon something new! 🙂
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,
Norma Kamali Diana Bra
Buy Waist Tab Pants from Theory
Veronica Beard Saera Dress
KITRI Elliott Fair Isle Sweater
Veronica Beard Cecily Cardigan