“Clinically proven tone-correcting mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. Created with exceptional purity in mind, this ultra-thin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance. Made with the bare minimum ingredients and formulated without oil, silicone, parabens or fragrance. It’s like nothing you’ve ever felt before.”
|After blending out the foundation|
|After the application, at 12 pm|
|In daylight, at 4 pm.|
|End of the day, 11pm.|
So in a nutshell:
- The product has lightweight buildable coverage.
- It didn’t break me out.
- Product blends really well.
- Some foundation gives a mask-like finish, BUT this foundation is not like that. It feels like I am not wearing any face product after using the product.
- It has SPF 20.
- Face (or T-zone) gets oily after a while. This can be easily fixed with a blotting tissue or translucent powder. I used blotting tissue to get rid of the oil around my nose, which happens to me with any other foundation.
- The product will set into fine lines. So you have to set it with a setting powder.
- Price ($29) can be costly if you do not use foundation daily or going to use this foundation only in daytime party.