[*PR sample sent for review.]
To all the makeup enthusiastic out there, Samantha Chapman aka PixiWoo is a renowned name. Those who are new to her name, Samantha is a makeup artist based in England. You can check out her makeup works in her YouTube channel (PixiWoo). Real Techniques is her brush line which offers affordable yet very good quality brushes.
I was very excited when I got the chance to review the newly launched Miracle Complexion Sponge sent by Cloud 10 Beauty. I love to use makeup sponges to blend the face makeup… these babies will give you a beautiful flawless finish and blend the product (liquid,cream,powder) perfectly!
- Optimize your beauty routine with this 3-in-1 multi-functional sponge.
- Rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or “stippling” motion.
- Precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
- Flat edgefor the contours around the eyes and nose.
- Its versatile design evenly blends makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish.
Now let’s get ready for pictures!!
- The product is true to its claim. The shape is distinctive and user-friendly. The 3 different ends of this sponge can be used in different areas of face.
- The sponge swells up a little while wet. For the first time users, you have to squeeze out the excess water before using any kind of sponge.
The Rounded side (Dry & Wet):
- I have used it both wet and dry, worked perfectly!
- I have read some people complaining that makeup sponges (specially the cheap ones from eBay) can color the water when first used. Here is a test to see if Real Techniques’ sponge does this.
- I have also used cream blush with it, and the result was great!
- Easy to wash… Just wash after every use to avoid product build-up which results in difficulty in washing.
- It costs lesser than the famous Beauty blender (BB costs $19.95 and RT sponge costs $6).
In a nutshell: I LOVE THIS!
Thanks Cloud 10 Beauty for giving me the opportunity to review this!