Did you know that you can get a spa like facial treatment with the ingredients from your kitchen? If you have never tried it, it’s high time you consider it! It’s money saving, you will have a fun time and your skin will look and feel amazing after a DIY at home facial session.
What are the steps of a facial?
- If you have sensitive skin you can skip the sugar.
- If you have dry skin you can use 4-5 drops of olive oil into the mixture.
- If you want to get rid of blackheads, then here is my Cinnamon scrub recipe for blackheads removal.
HOW TO EXFOLIATE :
OILY SKIN- BANANA MASK
DRY SKIN- YOGURT MASK
SENSITIVE SKIN- CUCUMBER MASK
MATURE SKIN- EGG MASK
- 1 egg yolk,
- 1 tsp honey,
- Few drops of olive oil.
- 1 egg white,
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Apply the mask of your choice on your face and neck area in thin layer.
- Chop up cucumber in thin layer for your eyes and leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it out with lukewarm water and then rinse with cold water.
- For oily/combination skin, I would suggest finding a lotion with little to no oil in it. An oil-free lotion will simply hydrate your skin with water-based ingredients, and help keep your natural oils at the normal level.
- For normal to dry skin, look for something that uses natural oils such as olive, almond, jojoba, or avocado oils. Currently, I am using Olay Beauty Fluid and Josie Maran Argan oil as my everyday moisturizer.
To get the total spa experience, crank up your favorite song or any relaxing music and light a scented candle! Ahh…… Heaven!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,