Did you know that you can get a spa like facial treatment with the ingredients from your kitchen?
What are the steps of a facial?
- If you have sensitive skin you can skip the sugar.
- If you have dry skin you can use 4-5 drops of olive oil into the mixture.
- If you want to get rid of blackheads, then here is my Cinnamon scrub recipe for blackheads removal.
HOW TO EXFOLIATE :
OILY SKIN- BANANA MASK
DRY SKIN- YOGURT MASK
SENSITIVE SKIN- CUCUMBER MASK
MATURE SKIN- EGG MASK
- 1 egg yolk,
- 1 tsp honey,
- Few drops of olive oil.
- 1 egg white,
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Apply the mask of your choice on your face and neck area in thin layer.
- Chop up cucumber in thin layer for your eyes and leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it out with lukewarm water and then rinse with cold water.
- For oily/combination skin, I would suggest finding a lotion with little to no oil in it. An oil-free lotion will simply hydrate your skin with water-based ingredients, and help keep your natural oils at the normal level.
- For normal to dry skin, look for something that uses natural oils such as olive, almond, jojoba, or avocado oils.
To get the total spa experience, crank up your favorite song or any relaxing music and light a scented candle!