Today I played with different shades of purple and came up with this look.
Step by step pictures are as follows-
1. After adding an eye shadow primer apply a white creamy base. I used Urban decay primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk.
2. Blend the white base with a blending brush.
3. Draw a semi circular line in the crease with a black kohl pencil. I used L’Oreal Carbon black.
4. Add a medium purple color onto the lid leaving the inner corners bare.
5. Use a lighter & brighter shade of purple to color the inner corner of the eye and 1/3 rd of the lower lash line.
6. Apply a darker purple color in the crease with a blending brush and blend.
7. Take a white shimmery shadow and apply is as a highlighter. Apply the medium purple in the lower lash line. Apply eye liner and slightly flick it in the outer corner.
8. Apply concealer to clean up any mess and voilà ! The final look!
If you have found this article useful, please be a part of this blog and subscribe!